Exmouth Festival is a free festival of live music, theatre, circus art & food.
We are looking for the very best independent food, craft and lifestyle traders Devon has to offer to join the 2023 line – up. Applications close Friday 24 February
Please read the full application guidance before applying
Please return your Traders Application Form and other essential documentation (listed below and in the guidance), along with any additional applicable documentation as outlined above, by Friday 25 February 2022, either:
▪ by email to: email@example.com or;
▪ by post to: Festival, Exmouth Town Council, Exmouth Town Hall, St Andrews Road, Exmouth, EX8 1AW.
Please note that applications submitted without the additional required documentation, or received after the closing date, will not be accepted.
The closing date for applications is Friday 25 February 2022. Only applications received
by this date will be accepted. We will aim to allocate all the pitches by Friday 18 March 2022.
If you would like to be considered for a pitch at Exmouth Festival 2022, please ensure that you have completed the following documentation in full:
▪ Signed Traders Application Form (essential)
▪ Risk Assessment, including fire risk (essential)
▪ Public Liability Insurance certificate (essential)
▪ Employers’ Liability Insurance certificate (if applicable)
▪ Gas Safety certificate (if applicable)
▪ Generator Service certificate (if applicable)
▪ Food Hygiene Rating certificate (if applicable)
When do applications close?
Friday 25th February 2022.
When will I find out if i’ve been offered a pitch?
We will contact all applicants by Friday 18 March 2022.
What if I was offered a pitch at the 2020 festival that was postponed?
We will prioritise applications from traders who were due to trade at Exmouth Festival 2020. All traders must resubmit their application, even if they were offered a pitch for the 2020 festival.
How much is a pitch at Exmouth Festival?
Please see the full application guidance for pitch fees.
Is there anything I can’t apply to sell?
Traders are not permitted to sell alcohol, as there is a designated bar supplier on site.
Is there a theme for this year’s festival?
There is no particular theme this year however we will be joining in with the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations taking place across the country.